Withdrawing XRP - Direct withdraw verses third-party wallets?

Hello,

Although my Trezor Model T is clearly indicating my XRP digital asset balance as I believe it should be… the problem is that I am wanting to withdraw some of that XRP… and send it to a trading platform (Binance), and to send some more to another external Trezor wallet as well…

QUESTION –

What is the correct technical pathway to make these transactions please, as my Trezor wont resister any transaction pathway for me to follow…

Any external addresses offered in the transaction procedure are rejected as ‘not recognised’…

Am I reliant on a third-party online wallet such as Metamask to make these transactions?

OR – Can I make these transactions ‘DIRECT’??

NOTE - My initial XRP deposits from BINANCE to TREZOR – were all DIRECT transactions via the ripple network…

Thank you…

Hi @daviddewarenne,

information on how to send transactions in Trezor Suite can be found in this article: https://trezor.io/learn/a/send-crypto-in-trezor-suite-app

The same applies to XRP.

Is it possible that the XRP address you want to use as destination address is in X-address format (the address starts with “X”)? If so, you need to convert it to standard address format (starting with “r”). For the conversion, you can use for example this converter: https://xrpaddress.info/

1 Like

Please allow me to be more specific with my initial question (If that helps anyone bring to me a clear answer now)…

Dear community…

I’ve transferred XRP (multiple times now) via the ripple network, DIRECTLY into my Trezor Model T from Binance (no metamask wallet address medium)…

This is the transaction pathway that appeared to be the DEFAULT pathway to use, as NO other choices seemed viable…

I was prompted to use the ripplenet pathway for the transactions, only after making an apparent mistake on my first test transaction (of 25 coins) when I believed I needed to supply my Metamask wallet address as the destination via BNB smartchain… The coins NEVER ARRIVED - ANYWHERE!!!

Yet all further consecutive transactions from Binance DIRECTLY to my Trezor Model T via ripplenet, seem to have made it into Trezor Model T wallet according to my XRP account in Trezor suite… (which is a ‘hidden wallet’ if that makes any difference??)…

My problem is…

HOW to transfer XRP from my Trezor Model T wallet - back to Binance… AND… from my trezor to another external Trezor wallet??

I would truly appreciate some support here around this issue…
Thanks everyone - David

Thankyou radekP for your advice…

I will add within this thread a clearer message with the intention that others will respond as they read to offer extra support and advice options (if any :slight_smile: )…