Why can i see only 16 coins on my trezor suit

Hello . I’m using the model one . Due to instructions and supported coins page " shiba-, Cardano, stellar " are supported by the model one . So , why I can’t find the on suite ? how can i add that supported coins to my wallet ?

Hi @alenparish,

There are several types of supported coins in Trezor devices. Some of them are natively supported in Trezor Suite, and some of them are not. For those, you need to use compatible 3rd party wallets. You can find more information in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3XRO5u8kc&t=1s

Let me provide you with information about the coins that you mentioned:

• Cardano (ADA)
    Cardano is supported only by Trezor Model T and Trezor Safe 3. Trezor Model One does not support this cryptocurrency.

• Shiba Inu (SHIB) is ERC20 token and it is supported by all Trezor models. It is also natively supported directly in Trezor Suite. You can find information on how to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite at Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens on Trezor hardware wallets

• Stellar (XLM) is also supported by all Trezor models, however, it is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. It means that you need to use 3rd party application that supports Trezor devices and also desired cryptocurrency. For Stellar you can use Account Viewer or Exodus.