USDT sent from KuCoin to Trezor Etherium address on KAVA chain

I transferred USDT coins meant for my Trezor Ethereum wallet account, however used the KAVA network instead of the Ethereum network. I can see the transaction on Kavascan but cannot for the life of me figure out how to view my coins. I also would like to get them off the Kava blockchain and onto Ethereum where they belong, You will need to provide me a little more detail than something like, “connect this to this, and too general and vague instructions”. Please be a little more specific or hopefully I can find instructions online on how to specifically do something. I’ve been trying to use MetaMask to view my tokens but I can’t figure out how to do it. Any assistance you experts can provide, I would be greatly appreciative.

I swear blockchain technology will never become mainstream with the difficulties of using and understanding how it works. I don’t need comments about, you should do this, and that. It’s already done and I need solutions in order to keep me from going in 10 directions. Thank you all.

1 Like

Hi @dormdweller,

Please reach out to support via chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner on the following page:

Once you will get your ticket number let me know here.

We’ll need you to send us the transaction ID (which is not a good idea to post publicly on forum for privacy reasons) so we can provide you with the exact steps on how to retrieve your ETH sent via the Kava network and transfer it back to the ETH network.