Usdt funds not showing up in trezor after transfer from exchange

Everytime i log into my trezor suite i have to add erc-20 usdt into my tokens section (it wont save)
Back in March 2023 i deposited a decent amount of usdt into my Trezor (added and sent it via erc-20)
Its november now and i decided i wanted to move some of the usdt but my trezor shows zero funds in both my regular wallet and my hidden wallet.
i have the transaction ID from the exchange.
Any help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Hi @snowball-account,

can you please confirm that your ERC20 tokens were displayed in Trezor Suite back in March 2023? If so, it most likely means that you are accessing a different (empty) wallet now. Please, check if you can see the same ETH address as the ETH address with your funds under your ETH account. If not, it is clear that you are in a different wallet. You can access a different wallet if you have a different recovery seed on your Trezor device or use a different passphrase.

There is a simple way to verify you use the right recovery seed. Please check that the recovery seed stored in your Trezor device matches your recovery seed backup. You can find instructions on how to perform this check here:

for Trezor Model One: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-one
for Trezor Model T: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-t

In case the recovery seed in your device matches your recovery seed backup, the only way to access a different wallet (with different empty addresses) is with a different passphrase.

@radekP Thanks for getting back to me so fast

Seed recovery performed and everything ok

But i had to add usdt again to my account and funds not located in standard or hidden wallets

I looked at the TXID and the address i sent the funds to.
The address i sent the funds to had 5 transactions that are all familiar to me. It shows in and out transactions that look familiar to me

The last transaction sent from that wallet address was me sending usdt to an exchange and that worked. Date was June 6 2023. The transaction before was

I’ve never made another account on my trezor only the standard and (hidden wallet with password) . The ETH (small amount that i always keep on the trezor for transaction fees is missing also.
The fund i had stored were usdt everytime i login to my trezor i have to manually re enter and add USDT to my tokens account.

@radekP really appreciate your help with this

@snowball-account thank you for providing further information.

The USDT token always disappears from your Trezor Suite because the ETH account you use is empty (has no USDT). If the account (ETH address) had not been empty, the USDT token would have remained there even after reopening the Trezor Suite (no need to add it manually).

Simply put, you are accessing a different wallet. If recovery seed stored in your Trezor device matches your recovery seed backup, the only way how to access a different (empty) wallet is by using a different passphrase. You need to use the same passphrase as you used when you created the desired ETH account (that includes your USDT tokens) for the first time.

Remember that passphrase can be any word or any set of letters (in ASCII format and with 50 characters max), it is case sensitive, and empty space is also a valid character, please also think of a different keyboard layout you could have used.

You can read more about passphrase here: https://trezor.io/learn/a/passphrases-and-hidden-wallets
and also in this post on our Trezor Blog: Passphrase — the Ultimate Protection for Your Accounts | by SatoshiLabs | Trezor Blog