URGENT Stolen money from two Trezor devices Unauthorized Transactions $85,000 USD GONE

PLEASE dear God someone help me. I have a Trezor Model T bought(bought about a year ago) directly from Trezor and also a Trezor model One also bought directly from Trezor (had that model for 4 years now) I DID not share my SEED WORDS or Passcode.
THEN on 1/23/2023 between 10pm and 11pm CST BOTH my Trezors were HACKED within 45 minutes of each other resulting in 2 unauthorized transactions on my Model T Trezor and 3 unauthorized transactions on My Trezor One. Stealing $85,000 WORTH OF CRYPTO USD. I am completely heart broken. It was part of my savings. I believe it was a INSIDE JOB with TREZOR. My SEED words sit in a drawer and NO ONE HAS access. How would they be able to HIT both at ONE time??? YES I created a ticket, but it said up to 4 days before they will get to me. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM!! This is a tragic loss, I feel like my home burned down…:frowning:

1 Like

Please post the wallet addresss

Did you use a PASSPHRASE?

Are you sure no one took a picture of your papers with seeds in the table? You need to swap some words in the seed so that the seed is not in its purest form (too late in this case). Also, papers should not be stored in the table, but inside bricks with cement or something like that.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My all tokens were stolen

Hola, solucionaste el problema??? Yo tambien he tenido transacciones que no he hecho. Tu piensas que son los de trezor que hacen esto verdad?

Write english in this forum, please!

A post was merged into an existing topic: I updated firmware and my funds were transfered to trenzor suite

A post was merged into an existing topic: My all tokens were stolen

I lost all my Crypto Bitcoin and other on my trezor T… february 6th there was several bitcoin. I suppoised Trezor was a secure wallet, but readin now the blog is seem that there are several people that lost all. I don’t know if the company have some responsability… as I reading here. I can see that transaction was gone out are still on the btc address and have 1 one transaction for each address., I was 5 wallet BTC and any unauthorized transaction is now on some Btc address where there is only my transactions and are 2 days now… it looks incredibile. by life is destroied since all my saved money was there

It is secure,

Doesn’t mean Trezor tech isn’t secure nor they have a responsibility… It means that those who lost where responsible for there loss as they weren’t able to keep their wallet, systems, recovery seed words etc safe…

Only ways for funds to move:

You yourself signed the txs.

You yourself did not secure your device correctly

You yourself didn’t secure your recovery seed words correctly

Sorry for your lost funds. Maybe study a bit more about all these things and make your system harder to crack. Only way to make it more difficult to lose funds

Trezor’s code is open and you can verify yourself how it works and if it works as intended

1 Like

was the trezor fresh out the box etc when you started using it?
did you create a bran new seed on the trezor when you started using it?
ie: you did not use a seed from somewhere else?
this bran new seed, did you ever type it into a device, or photograph it?
was the seed ever accessed by anyone physically?

There is a number of people out there who will use an old seed from where-ever and restore this to a trezor (or other hardware wallet).
Personally, my view is, never do that, the seed could be compromised in some way, so it won’t matter HOW secure the Trezor is. You massively reduce the security of your new wallet.

2 Likes

I have 2 trezor trezor one and trezor T When I buy trezor T I setup it using the same 254 seed words and all wallet was ok on new trezor. I used it for some year before this happen.
I don’t know need to cked computer I have paper save, but if there isa track on PC file I think that seed can be take. but OIne strange thing that is happen is that all tranmsactions was done in less of 1 minute about 25 transaction so also if someone clone my trezor using 24 key word, how could make all in so few time? it looks like a software not human do that- nit I understand that probably I could do best to mantain all safe my crypto

1 Like

I made the mistake of clicking on GRAPHTOKEN,NET to get an airdrop. I did not understand how to access the airdrop from the site so closed it without clicking on anything. I then noticed that my overall balance had gone down from about 85000 to 60000. How is this possible? I thought that Trezor was secure and I did not share my recovery seed or PIN. What can I do now to be able to use my Trezor? I am frightened to connect it up again in case I lose the rest.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: My all tokens were stolen

Hi, we also just got hacked yesterday! we have had Trezor for about 8 years now and this never happened! we had our seedphrase in the safe and offline!!! how can this happen!

my wallet was also compromised all our BTC stolen yesterday, had Trezor for more than 8 years and this never happened before…we had our seed phrase in our safe and not online, it is unbelievable how they were able to do this

I hope things got better for you. Wild west out there. best to have a dedicated computer and dont surf the internet

Same happened to me , i have my passphrase locked up and today i plugged my trezor to check my balance since XRP went up and im missing 4000 xrp . Nobody knows my passphrase or pin . This transaction happened Jan 26 2024 and on Jan 17 Trezor was breached with 66000 names im starting to think something fishy here

Yes I have had two trezor one hacked after connecting to their website to check balances… I typed in website so did’nt click on a link. sometime shortly after the both wallets were drained of the tokens, very similar circumstances to yourself. i too have had substantial value stolen from my wallets and the seed phrases have never left my home or been near a digital device.

I sent an email to support 4 days ago waiting for feedback, also read online lots of other people out there with same issue must be a new sophisticated hack trezor is not aware of yet