Unauthorized BTC withdrawal from trezor wallet

There was an unauthorized BTC withdrawal from trezor wallet on 6/13/2023. All my BTC was withdrawaled. My physical device was never compromised. My computer has not been compromised. My seed phrase was not accessed. How can this happen? Need you to investigate.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to read that all your funds have been stolen.

As mentioned in several other threads on this forum, there are two likely scenarios, since each transaction must be signed using the private keys of the respective address.

1. Someone used your physical Trezor device to confirm the transaction
  2. Your private keys (derived from your recovery seed) were compromised and the attacker used them to sign the transaction. If your seed words are revealed, anyone can clone your wallet, including your private keys.

PIN is not important, it is used only to lock your Trezor device. However, recovery seed is very important as it is used to derive all your private keys. Most likely your recovery seed has been compromised (the most common issues are phishing or if the seed backup is found by an unauthorized person).

For further information please reach out to support via the chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner on the following page: