Trezor wont turn on

Hello!I just bought mine a few days ago at first it all went well and when I was writing down the seed phrase it suddenly stop and If I remember correctly it said backup failed and fo to the website trezor i believe and reset it and it turned off…and then when i tried to replug it and solve the problem it doesnt turn on and the day after it turns on and few minutes it will turn off then rhat night I tried to replug it and it worked fine at least for.an hour and I already set uped my wallets and made transactions and after an hour It stopped again and I had to check did all the Zadig stuff but it wont turn on…I need it because my transactions are pending because I already set the back up for a certain game and I cant open it…I’m so tired and exhausted thank you

Hi @Jason_Carlos_Zita this can be caused just by using faulty cable please try using a different one.
If the problem persist please submit an issue using this form and get back to me with ticket ID so we can reply ASAP. cheers

Ticket ID: 90713 Sorry for the late reply…I did all what u said and still it won"t connect…I just bought a new one and it runs smoothly now and tried the new cable to my first one and still it won’t turn on…My concern now is can you replace the first one so I can have a back up if ever my trezor gets broken or lost? thank you sir here’s some pictures of my broken one with the box i bought here in South Korea the authorized reseller…

You have posted the same issue, with the same pictures in another thread today? Please don’t do that. It’ll only make forum support slower when Community support personel have to read double.

Im so sorry so much stress this past few weeks and I thought It would be okay to reply with two different people who replied to me…I know you guys are bombarded by messages…I guess were all humans after all…thank you…

Good Day,

I was having the same problem my trezor wont turn on, i just bought my trezor T 2-3 weeks ago and was able to use it until last night it was working fine, but this morning when i tried using it, the device wont turn on, already tried different cables and plugin it in different device but still no luck, when i plug it in i see the background light blink but the display is just black.

is it still under warranty? if so can i have my device replace?
i hope someone can help me with my problem

here is my Ticket ID: 95398