Trezor Suite Lite - watch-only official mobile app

Download Trezor Suite Lite, our free official mobile app that lets you track your portfolio on the go! Check your balances anytime, anywhere and get instant access to new features.

iOS: ‎Trezor Suite Lite on the App Store
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.trezor.suite

2 Likes

Very very nice @radekP

Thanks for sharing

I will be testing

1 Like

@radekP @sime

So I’ve been playing around, just a little.

First impressions:

Great UI
Easy to use
Nice advice when checking a receive address (confirm on suite and trezor device)

A bit slow reading the QR codes of the Xpub/public keys.

No way to ad ADA/cardano even though it is a supported coin.

I will keep checking

1 Like

@radekP

Would be much appreciated if it has node support.

TOR connection should be a must have

More features will be coming in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello,

i like the app, its only missing support for more coins.
xlm for example

Hello,

Taking advantage of this thread, I wanted to propose to the Trezor team that the Trezor Lite app, in addition to being uploaded to the Android and iPhone store, to see if there are possibilities of uploading it to F-Droid, for those who do not use it for privacy and security Google services, such as in the Sailfish OS or Graphene OS operating systems.

On the other hand, comment that the app does not work when synchronizing Bitcoin accounts.

Regards and thanks for everything.

Hi!

Great app! Very clean and easy to use.

There seems to be a little bug when showing the fiat balances in the lists:
When I installed the app and added BTC and ETH, the lists in the Home and My assets tabs showed the correct amount of coins and fiat. Now after restarting the app the fiat amount of ETH is showing 0.00. The amount of coins ist still correct. The total portfolio balance on the top of the Home tab is also correct. When I tab on the ETH list item, a new sceen opens and shows the correct ETH fiat amount (so the 0.00 is only in the lists).

Hi @arnold,

please update to the latest version of Trezor Suite Lite. Does the issue persist?

Hi @radekP ,

great update, thanks for the TouchID option!

The fiat fields are much better now (ETH is showing a fiat value in the coin lists) but it seems, when the app recieves new fiat prices, not all fields are updated at the same time, for example:

1. Home tab: total portfolio balance in fiat
  2. Home tab: fiat amounts in the coin list at the bottom
  3. Screens per coin (with the transactions): fiat amount of the selected coin and price per coin

The fiat values of (2) and (3) are different:

• When adding the fiat amounts of (2), I get a different value than the portfolio balance (1).
  • When adding the fiat amounts of (3), I get the portfolio balance (1).

I’ve 2 assets, BTC and ETH, running the app on iOS 15.7.7 / iPhone SE 1st gen