Trezor rreports Invalid passphrase

I just finshed setting up a new trezor and created addresses but before I send tokens to thhem I wanted to be sure it works, but now whhen I try to login to the wallet I just created, trezor reports: Passphrase confirmation error: Invalid passphrase

I am 100% sure that I am using the same passphrase because I enabled it 5 minutes ago. What to do?

Don’t understand this, as far as I’m aware, there aren’t any ‘invalid’ passphrases.
The trezor doesn’t remember passphrases you’ve used before.
It just generates a new wallet based on any random characters you give it.

Is the trezor suite your using the genuine trezor suite, not some scam version?

If you mistyped your passphrase a pop up appears to confirm, Trezor then expects to confirm this “mistyped” passphrase to open a new empty wallet.

Unplug your Trezor before trying the passphrase again. If the same happens you mistyped it the first time.

1 Like

Not sure but i have a similar issue. The only thing different is i also set my new trezor up for the very first time and i wrote the seed words on paper exactly as they came. When I did a passphrase check,I entered each as they lit up green but on one of them the word self populated to a word close but not exact. From that point i could not make it create the correct word. The one letter it was off by was not available. I know i copied the list to the “t”. Very frustrating to say the least ,i tried many times and each time same result…invalid passphrase
Any suggestions out there?