Здравствуйте возникла проблема с Trezor one не отображаются баланс.
I encountered an issue where my cryptocurrency balances were not displaying correctly in the Trezor Suite, both on desktop and mobile. After spending around an hour and a half troubleshooting, including resetting my Trezor and restoring it using my seed phrase, I discovered that connecting through a VPN resolved the problem. This situation caused significant stress and concern.
This leads me to believe that there may be some form of blockage affecting users in Russia. If this blockage is being implemented on Trezor’s side, I must express my deep dissatisfaction. Not only does using a VPN introduce additional security risks, but the time and effort spent resolving this issue were substantial. In the realm of asset security, such complications are unacceptable. Transparency on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
This blockage is implemented by some ISP providers in Russia, we know about this issue and we do recommend using VPN. (It does not affect your security in any way).
Another option is to use Brave browser with Tor Snowflake.