I have been using my Trezor since 2022. I would like to know if anyone here has experienced the same issue with mine.
Model: Trezor Model T
Passphrse: Standard Passphrase
Network: ETH (ERC20)
Before June 11:
- I was using my Trezor to confirm transactions via Metamask. I even listed multiple assets on NFT trading websites. Was also able to claim non-chain tokens by signing with my Trezor.
- When signing a transaction, My Trezor Model T suddenly asked me whether I will use STANDARD passphrase or HIDDEN passphrase. I choose STANDARD.
- Transactions are not going through and Metamask is experiencing lag, as if it’s looking for the wallet I use.
- I tried importing from Hardware wallet in Metamask and I found out that the STANDARD passphrase now has NEW SETS OF ADDRESSES and my old ones are now replaced.
- I validated in my Trezor Model T if my Seed Phrase has a backup, YES.
- I created a new browser profile and IMPORTED the SEED PHRASE connected to my PASSPHRASE and found the NEW wallets in the SEED.
Now, I don’t know how will I recover all my assets in my Trezor since the STANDARD PASSPHRASE and the SEED PHRASE now has a new set of wallets.