Trezor mainnet Polygon

Good morning,
I linked my metamask to trezor and created a polygon mainnet account. now when trying to make a transfer it gives me the error "transaction decoding is not available for chainId 137.
how can i solve the problem?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @jp_borges,

this issue is connected with the MetaMask extension. Make sure you have the latest version of the MetaMask extension installed. If so and the issue persists, try to reinstall the extension and then try again.

2 Likes

Hello @radekP
When I reinstall the new Metamask extension in another browser, the Trezor Scavenger in Metamask does not appear!! Do you know why?

Do I get it right that the pop-up window did not open? If so, what browser you used? Please, keep in mind that only Chrome and Firefox are officially supported browsers.

Also, confirm your configuration meets the following points:

• Make sure your Trezor is running the latest firmware and you have the latest version of the MetaMask extension installed.
  • Make sure you have the latest version of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task manager. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again. The latest version of Trezor Bridge can be downloaded from this source https://suite.trezor.io/web/bridge/
  • Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox (try both and try using Incognito/privacy mode as well).
  • Clear your browser’s cache and make sure they are up to date.
  • Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause these issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.
  • On top of that, use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing with each other.