Trezor It tells me: Connect V8 is deprecated and will stop working at the start of 2024. Please contact the developers of the application and ask for an update to connect V9

Hello, on the trezor page when I use it on the Ronin blockchain, I get this message in orange: Connect V8 is deprecated and will stop working at the star of 2024. Please contact the developers of the application and ask for an update to connect V9.

Does anyone know what is going on? After 2024, I won’t be able to use Trezor? and everything I have inside?

I have Trezor Suit updated, I don’t get anything about this message. It only appears when I make movements in the Ronin blockchain.

Please help! Greetings and thanks

1 Like

hello, please follow the instructions the page is giving you and contact the developers of the application you are using, which is Ronin

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to see if it’s possible for you to tell me what’s happening. Regards thank you very much.

2 Likes

it is a message letting you know that unless somebody does something, Ronin will stop working with Trezor in 2024.

It would be nice if we could magically show it straight to developers of the app, but the tech doesn’t work that way unfortunately. So it’s the users who see it. Hopefully some of them are actually Ronin devs, and if not, hopefully enough users will complain in time so that Ronin can fix the underlying problem and make the message go away.

1 Like

I was able to talk to Ron’s developers or people working for them on Discord and they told me that they will fix the error before the end of the year. Thank you very much for answering! a big greeting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just experiencing the same thing couple of minutes ago with my Trezor model T before accessing my Ronin wallet.Was nice of them to give us an early notification prior to 2024 and pat on the back to you IBANVAN for asking Ron dev team member about it.Hopefully more people will be aware about this and start to share their problem here on Trezor forum.I have Discord account and followed the Axie Infinity/RON discord group and nearly forgot that that’s where I supposed to go to seek help.Thanks again IBANVAN for the reminder.Hope everything will be fixed before this year ends.

Same issue , so theres no other way we can do about this issue unless the dev of the ronin fix it?? … am i right??

Blockquote