Transferred XLM to trezor using ERC TOKEN receive address

not sure what you mean by that?

what chain did you use ? erc20 or bep20 ?

I think it showed BEP20 when I was transferring.

so ,you can use metamask wallet ,add bsc chain to it ,and connect to trezor ,
find your address ,than you will find your coin

Can you please elaborate on the steps?

Should I create a new wallet on MetaMask?

first create a wallet on metamask ,
and then add bsc chain to the wallet

I followed the above steps and could not find the coin there. Is there anyway to check the network transferred?

1 Like

Already checked that but could not find any useful info. Please see screen shot below.

FYI: I have deleted the transaction Ids for security.

[ERC TOKEN receive address]

try to find this address in you bnb wallet in MM when it connected to trezor .

so far searched 7000 and still not able to find that address

@SKV send me that full transaction ID/hash, please

0xc7b7dc21f3997cd1378411222c103372d207841ecfd495cfc2327c9e57d99700

@SKV Please connect Trezor to MyEtherWallet: MyEtherWallet | MEW

Select to connect via Hardware, Trezor, then select ETH and Binance Smart Chain.

Then click add custom token: 0x43c934a845205f0b514417d757d7235b8f53f1b9

You will see your XLM there, you will need to have some BNB on that address to send it back to Binance. Then you can send it to Trezor correctly, to address from Account viewer.

great thank you. I will try that now.

Do I search for some address here?

@SKV yes, your ETH address where you sent the tokens, it should be the first one, it it is different, you are using wrong passphrase or not connecting corectly

It worked now. Thanks for all your help. I can see my XLM on MEW. I have also transferred BNB from Binance to the same address but cannot see that in the MEW dashboard. When I select switch accounts, it shows BSC balance. Not sure how to use it and then transfer XLM out to Binance.

@SKV just send your tokens back to your Binance deposit address:

I tried that it always says there is not enough BSC for the transfer. I have transferred BNB from Binance twice to the same RECEIVE Address on my Trezor using Bin Smart Chain network on Binance website. Not sure what I am missing.