I need to know what happened with my order, I bought a trezor safe 3 on November 20 and this is the day they don’t give me any answer nor do I know when my unit will arrive, the support page does not work and there is no place to talk to a person, need an answer or the refund of my money.
2 Likes
@elmagoelemento apologies for the delayed response. We have recently fixed an issue with our Chatbot that was causing it not to display on certain browsers, particularly mobile ones. You should be able to access the Chatbot and create a support ticket once again by clicking this link.
Still the same issue sir! And I am also awaiting the device I ordered (Safe 7)
Hello? Seeking clarifications here
Hi @FlxBets , the issue is now fixed and you should be able to access the chatbot to open a ticket ![]()