Stellar XLM in Trezor Suite

Dear all, hope you are fine,
There ara any way to see my XLM Stellar on trezor suite?
If the answer is no… Do you have on the roadmap to add this coin?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @fscabrera03,

Stellar can currently be used via 3rd party wallets (Account Viewer, Exodus). Right now, there are no plans to support it directly in Trezor Suite as other upcoming features have a higher priority.

I have been waiting for native Blockchain Stellar (XLM) support for the Trezor Suite for at least four years. I think it’s long past time for that to happen.

I don’t like the solution of having to use third-party wallets to store my XLM. This has forced me to use competitor Ledger which natively supports Stellar XLM on Ledger Live. However, I prefer Trezor a thousand times and I would REALLY like to be able to migrate my XLM to Trezor. However, I’m still waiting for native XLM support in Trezor Suite. Turns out it’s taking too long! (4 years is a lot). I would like to ask for some speed on this! Please!

Hi @TCalhau,

Unfortunately, there are no plans to support XLM directly in Trezor Suite as other upcoming features have a higher priority.

However, there is nothing to worry about in using 3rd party wallets with Trezor devices. The recovery seed (which represents the private key for your XLM address) is always safely stored offline in Trezor device and never leaves it. No matter what interface (3rd party wallet) you use.