Stacks/STX and Trezor

I’ve tried a few different things based on old posts but so far I have not been able to get access to my STX which initially I bought on an exchange, then moved to my Trezor sometime early in 2021 when it was still supported. I tried entering the recovery seed from my Trezor into a Nano S, but that has not shown the STX coins there.

Am I missing something critical here? Is it possible to recover these coins?

Any insight would be helpful. I don’t remember doing anything else in terms of setup of the wallet but it’s a couple years ago now.

Heiii @turkey212

I don’t think that stacks STX https://www.stacks.co/ has ever been supported by Trezor
Not Exodus wallet which has a partnership with Trezor support this network and its stx token.

Maybe you send a different token, or a wrapped version.

Do you have the transaction ID?

Hi @turkey212,

@rimaS is right, Stacks (STX) on the mainnet has never been supported by Trezor devices. Maybe you sent STX ERC20 token to your address or some wrapped version as rimaS mentioned.

Please reach out to support via the chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner on the following page:

Once you will get your ticket number let me know here.
We’ll need you to provide the txID of your STX transaction and it should not be shared publicly here on the forum.