Sent TET To My Trezor Suite And Its Not Showing Up

I’m able to search my eth address on etherscan and it shows the amount of TET I sent is in the account. I’m just confused as to why it’s not showing up. I’ve already manually added TET’s token address but its showing 0 TET in my suite. Guess it’s a good thing I sent a test amount first. Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

I’m currently having the same issue. The transaction is showing up on etherscan and I can even see it in my Trezor suite mobile app, but on the actual desktop app and web app it is not showing up.

1 Like

It was actually me just being impatient. I was able to find the transaction ID on etherscan and it still showed the confirmations going up. Waited a few hours and now its showing up in my trezor suite. Search on etherscan the address you sent your coins from. It should show the latest transaction on there. Click on that and if its showing confirmations watch that. If you refresh the page and the transactions increase it means its still in the process of sending. If its not showing your confirmations then idk.

1 Like

Hi @anon3590,

Can you confirm that you see the ETH address you used for sending the funds under your ETH account? Or do you see a different ETH address there?

You can check the address of your ETH account after you click the buttons “Receive” and “Show full address”:

1 Like