Sent ARB on arb one network instead of ERC-20

I sent some ARB on arb one network instead of ERC-20 and its not showing up in my wallet. I didnt realize I couldnt send it on that network until after it was sent. is there any way to recover this?

1 Like

Hi @glaze28,

the Arbitrum network is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. However, it is supported by Trezor devices as every other EVM. To see and manage funds you send to the Arbitrum network, you need to connect your Trezor with 3rd party app that support Trezor and also EVMs (for example MetaMask).

Information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask can be found in this video: How to use Trezor with MetaMask - YouTube

You need to add ETH address you’ve used for sending your funds in the step “Select an account”

In the next step, you need to add the Arbitrum network to MetaMask. Please visit https://chainlist.org/ (make sure to use this link, there are several scam links on the web), find “Arbitrum One”, select “Add to MetaMask” then “Approve” and “Switch network”.

You can also find the process (with a different network though) in this video: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor - YouTube

After you add BSC to your MetaMask you need to import “Arbitrum” ERC20 token. Please, select “Import Tokens”:

Insert contract address of the Arbitrum ERC20 token (0xB50721BCf8d664c30412Cfbc6cf7a15145234ad1) to form “Token Contract Address”, select “Add Custom Tokens” and “Import Tokens”

You should be able to see and manage your ARB (which you sent to your ETH address via the Arbitrum network). If you want to move these funds to the Ethereum network, you need to send it back to your exchange and from the exchange send it again to your ETH address - this time make sure to use the correct Ethereum network (most likely you will have to pay higher transaction fees).

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Optimism on Trezor Suite app

great explanations. I have waited 40 mins after I sent my ARB to trezor account in metamask using arb network. I don’t see my token. I added the contract address. It shows 0 arb and no transaction. Does it take that long? My exchange notified me that the token were successfully sent. Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @by1,

usually it doesn’t take so long. Are you sure you connected the same ETH address that you used for sending the ARB to MetaMask (in the step “Select an account”)? If not, make sure to connect address with your ARB.

All I know is that I created a trezor account in metamask wallet after connecting trezor to MM wallet. I added ARB network to trezor account. I selected the trezor account. Then I sent token to this trezor account public key address. Can you tell me what I did wrong? what’s the ETH address when I select a trezor account? thank you,

1 Like

I got help from the Trezor support. The ARB token address is ARB DAO token address.

1 Like

There’s only one ARB token you can buy from the exchange. Why 2 different addresses?

1 Like