seed recovery with Trezor one mode and migration to Trezor safe3

I want to ask if there is a problem if I have staking ETH on a Trezor model one and I want to renew the seed on the Trezor Safe3 model, do I need to unlock ETH from staking or can I renew the seed on the Trezor safe 3 without unlocking ETH on the Trezor model one? I want to migrate to my newer Safe 3 model

As far as I know, you can simply configure your new Trezor without doing anything with the old one. You can even keep the two of them, but then you will have to take care of two devices which makes it a bit more risky as the probability of loosing one of two objects is higher than the probability of loosing one object.

Hi @Unreadable

No, you don’t need to unlock or withdraw your staked ETH to migrate to the new Trezor Safe 3. You can simply recover your existing wallet on the Safe 3 using your current wallet backup. Once the recovery is complete, you’ll have full access to all your assets, including staked ETH, without needing to make any changes or unstake anything.