Roadmap - what's next?

Our Roadmap is available here: Trezor · Suite · Roadmap 🔥 · GitHub

1 Like

Hello @kolin

Might want to update. here Trezor · Suite · Roadmap 🔥 · GitHub says roadmap has been closed.

Maybe new topic with the updated links.

2 Likes

Looks like this is the current sprint they’re working on now.

1 Like

Thanks @Petosiris

Working on coinjoin. Wow

1 Like

Yeah. Personally, I wish they’d work on fixing bugs before implementing new functions, but that’s me …

Here are all issues.

2 Likes

Agreed @Petosiris

Seems a little slow, just hope it’s worth the wait…

So I can save this link (all issues) to keep track of the “roadmap” issues that trezor is working on right?

1 Like

Yeah, it should not change I think.

2 Likes

Hey, this link is no longer working.

Hi @SlowWiseTurtle , this link should work : https://github.com/orgs/trezor/projects/58 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This link should work, even if they change projects:

All open Trezor projects

1 Like

link doesn’t work anymore,any new one ?

Hi @JasonBen , both of those links work.