Restore wallet with seed

Can a Trezor be restored using a 12-word seed incase if it contains multiple wallets,

• Each with different type of Bitcoin accounts
  • DOGE accounts

-more than one Ethereum account
  • and numerous addresses in each account BTC, ETC,DOGE …?

P.S. I tested only with one account, it works fine

Is it possible to restore all wallets using a 12-word seed in different software wallets? For instance, I know that Bitcoin can be restored in the Electrum wallet. What about other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, or Ethereum? Can every cryptocurrency be restored this way?

Hi @Ret,

I can confirm that if you use your recovery seed for restoring your wallet, all accounts and addresses can be restored. Please, keep in mind that the maximum amount of accounts in Trezor Suite is 10 for each cryptocurrency. If you want to use more accounts, you need to use 3rd party app that supports the desired cryptocurrency. For example, if you want to use the 11th, 12th, etc… Ethereum account, you need to use MetaMask (or other compatible wallet). More information at https://trezor.io/learn/a/multiple-accounts-in-trezor-suite

I can also confirm that your 12-word recovery seed can be used in other wallets (HW or SW) if they support BIP39 (the vast majority support this standard).

For Litecoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum, you can use for example Exodus.

(Please, keep in mind that by entering your seed into SW wallet, you would digitalize the seed and you would lose one of the main advantages of having HW wallet (the recovery seed will no longer be stored only offline in Trezor). This action can’t be recommended by us, please keep in mind that it is at your own risk.)