Replicated funds received to my wallet by Mint Bulk

Hi everyone,

I have just taken a look at my wallet and I have received an exact amount of crypto as a previous transaction to my wallet from Mint Bulk is this a scam?

I set up a new wallet and it’s still showing do I need to remove this transaction and if so please can somebody advise how I can safely do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Hi @miabeauty,

can you please provide a screenshot of what exactly you received? Most likely it is an airdrop. These so-called airdrops happen frequently. However, most of the time they are scammers attempting to phish your account information. While it is true that sometimes airdrops are legitimate and can be useful, it is important to do research on these tokens to understand what is real and what is just another relentless scammer.

A good rule of thumb is that if the token appears as a website address like the one above its a scam.
The scam attempts to get you to visit the site and connect your wallet where they can then gain access to your account and steal your funds.
It is all under the guise that you have tokens worth a lot of money therefore, of course you want to sell them and get the money from a free airdropped token.

However, since there is no other way to send the tokens to exchange or wherever else it needs to stay where it is.
These tokens are visible in your wallet but stored on the blockchain, so they cannot do any real harm.