Recent phishing campaign

Trezor users,

remember, Trezor never requests your recovery seed, PIN, or passphrase. Never disclose your recovery seed directly into a website, mobile app, or computer.

No one from the Trezor team will ever initiate a private message with you.
For sensitive matters, contact our support team via: https://trezor.io/support/

Your security is paramount to us. We’re actively combating phishing scams and fake websites, contact domain registrars, and educate and warn our customers to ensure your safety.

If you have any doubts or suspicions, reach out to our official support team on Trezor.io. We’re here to provide assistance and ensure your peace of mind.

Stay vigilant against scams and phishing attempts. Learn how to recognize and avoid phishing: Phishing attacks and how to stay safe | by SatoshiLabs | Trezor Blog

1 Like

Example of the recent phishing email:

I received the same message today and foolishly clicked on it. Am I at risk because of this. What are the best steps to clean up the result of me clicking on the link

This was the link displayed :
htt…blockfiupdates.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=3&c=6&m=12&s=7938a7eafae14dbc5cb7175a8ba463ff&act=unsub

Hey @anca, as long as you haven’t performed any of the steps below, you should be fine. I would recommend clearing your browser history and cookies also.

We would like to remind all Trezor users that the Trezor company never asks for users’ recovery seed, PIN, or passphrase. Users should never enter their recovery seed directly into website, a mobile app or type it into a computer.