Problems connecting trezor T and monero gui

hello friends,
when i try to create a new wallet with monero gui in the trezor t, i get the error “failed generate new wallet: cannot get a devide address”

Could anyone help me? I read something about a bridge, but the link is not available on the trezor website. and in the support section there are incidents with several wallets, but nothing about monero gui.

greetings and thanks friends

Hi @enrique4403,

the information about using Monero with Trezor Suite can be found here: https://trezor.io/learn/a/monero-xmr-on-trezor-model-t

Also, make sure you have the latest version of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task manager. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again. The latest version of Trezor Bridge can be downloaded from this source Trezor Suite

1 Like

The issue is still unresolved. I have trezord running and cannot connect to Monero GUI. Anyone?

Hi @xluke,

is your Trezor recognized by Trezor Suite?

I am having the same issue with Trezor Safe 3. It’s recognized by the Suite, but I am unable to create a Monero wallet. I am on Arch Linux, trezord is installed and running (version 2.0.30-4)

I have also tried version 2.0.27, which is the one that is supposed to be recommended. Nothing changed. Web Suite is working, .appimage suite is working, but the Monero Gui does not.

Feather Wallet .appimage seems to be able to create the wallet though