Please help me, I´ve sent funds over wrong network

Why don´t You write what my options are to solve it instead of telling me worst case scenario? Your role is to support not counteract and scare! And thanks for answering again after 1-2 weeks, I have only lost more than half of my life savings during the time not being able to shift into stables. If it wasn´t for my hero @BtcLtc I wouldn´t have gotten anywhere. Do You really care this little of Your customers? Kellog´s cornflakes has better support I presume. My life savings gets wiped out and You do NOTHING to HELP me SOLVE this!?!?!

in my first response I have mentioned you need correct passphrase, I have also asked for your ticket number which you did not provide.

This is a community forum and I have seen btclts’s answers and which were correct

You have one option: find correct passphrase, you always have to enter the same passphrase to open the same wallet and perform actions with coins

1 Like

Turn on your password feature. Try your common passwords, or even trezor pins, which can be mistyped into passphrases.
Or you can try something like hypnosis to wake up the memory.

1 Like

In fact, I think that the main reason is that mm wallet did not fulfill its obligation to remind, except that users did not carefully study the instructions for use of trezor.
When Mycelium Wallet is linked to trezor, it is written in red above the passphrase input box: If you don’t know what the passphrase means, don’t enter anything here.
mm just wrote in black: the passphrase is sensitive.

Thanks man, I´m gonna try this!! Thank You so much!!!

Ok. I´ll try this out. Thank You!

I´ve activated passphrase now. Then when trying to approve unstaking, after confirming in Metamask a trezor window pops up telling me to fill in my passphrase. I try to push enter and it seems to work. But now I´m unable to open metamask again and on hector where I tried to approve unstaking a circle is spinning but nothing is happening. Now I´m unable to even open metamask to check the activity. New update, tx failed. Does this means passphrase was wrong or did something else occur? Now I´m able to open Metamask again. Can I find out exactly what went wrong by follow the activity in the explorer somehow?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Yiieeeppiiii!!! I figured out the passphrase and now I have approved, deposited, unstaked, swaped my coins to test and everything seem to work like a charm.
I want to pay You the reward which I offered for anyone helping me solve this.
Just send what crypto currency or stable coin You want the money in and I will send You $200 in Your preferred currency. If You don´t want to post Your wallet address here You can mail it to me on: [email protected]
Thank You so much for putting up with me and helping me solve this. SOOO APPRECIATED MAN!!!

1 Like

0x162568e66D913440D650638f044267fECDE26d63
double check
0x162568e66D913440D650638f044267fECDE26d63
BNB on bep20 chain if fine

Of course my friend! Check Your account now for a 0,54 BNB deposit. So grateful BtcLtc!! Thanks for helping me!!

Thanks for zhe reward !
For me this is a Chinese New Year surprise. To be honest, at first I only saw your problem and didn’t notice there is a reward as I answered others problem.

Even more kudos to You my friend!! I can´t tell You how grateful I am in words but You should really feel in Your heart that You´ve helped a fellow human being. As I´m sitting here responding to You tears of gratefulness to You drips down on my keyboard at the moment.

I like to have as many good friends as possible in my life and I would like to stay in contact with You if You also would be ok with that? I think one can´t have too many friends. I´ve posted my mail which is almost the same as my alias I use across many platforms like Twitter, Telegram and Discord which is @TheOtherDude
Feel free to respond if You also would like to add a friend in Your life.
Thank You again soooooooo much!!!

Of course, I love it.
I have Twitter, but I rarely use it. You know, in our country, it is illegal to be on Twitter. Citizens can only access the Internet through official network services. The official network service is unable to connect to most things such as Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Google search, etc.
I’ll follow you on Twitter when I get a chance. My mailbox usage is the highest.