Pending transaction ETH

then it would be helpful if you specify the error you see in MM, the way in the video is the only way. Try to set a much higher gas fee.

I have the same problem, presented today…
several hours of pending transaction, I try to increase the gas to speed up the transaction and the trezor suite says I don’t have enough balance, and I have available balance.

Ticket ID: 168544

this is my call, I need help as soon as possible, I need to get back to transacting

the solution is available and posted in this thread multiple times.

hi @forgi I already did what is shown in the video about BTC satoshi, and it still doesn’t work

I don’t know what are you referring to

If you tried video above then maybe specify why it did not work, or open a support ticket.

Help me, please. Try all method described in this topic. Nothing helps

Created a Ticket ID: 182520 for support

Six hours ago I create a ETH transaction on my Trezor. Tresou indicate my normal recommend fee 11 gwei. Later I check market recommendation and see 15 gwei. But transaction has been sent at this moment

The transaction stucks. It appears that this txn is taking longer than usual

I try send new transaction on this address (I need send ETH) different sum but with higher level of fee – it stucks again - There is a Pending txn with a lower account nonce. This txn can only be executed after confirmation of the earlier

Now I have 2th transaction in stuck position

So, I try Bump fee on 1st transaction a my Trezor and get Not enough fund message, but I have funds

I see a recommendation Trezor Youtube video about cancelling my 1 st Transaction video – via Metamask wallet. Do all steps, set nonce (10 in my situation) – transaction fails, Metamasc cannot complete it. Try use 50 gwei and more sum - nothing changes

Try MEW wallet – newest version cannot approve nonce. Support indicates – use off line version. Off-line version of V6 MEW cannot connect to Trezor. On Github find V5 MEW – but it doesn’t have a off-line version now

I really feel bad, two transactions in stuck position, but I need to make transaction. What can I do? Help me. Thank you so much

Hello Pavel i have the same problem but i cant fix it

Hello PAvel here is my ticket number 213128.

hello, my ETH withdrawal transaction is stuck and even tho i added more funds for gas i can’t bump the fee or replace the transaction please help, i can’t find the form you refer to in an earlier post

please help

did this and my problem is fixed thx