Pending transaction ETH

Hi there i have the same problem, ticket ID: 155868

Never using trezor again after this

1 Like

Hi there thanks for your reply, im getting a "replacement transaction underpriced " when trying this method? any idea why ?

yes, you need to use higher gas fee.

im putting it in for 50 gwei and still nothing how much do you suggest ?

you can put it high, only the amount that is needed will be spent.

Hi I select “high” and it still says the same error

you need to use higher gas limit too.

What do you suggest i set for

Gas Limit

Max priority fee

and max fee ?

anything ive tried hasnt worked

hey the transaction bumped back into my account thanks for helping

1 Like

Hi,

Can you please look at my ticket please? Ticket ID: 160810
I think one transaction got stuck that led to another.

The receive address of the first transaction shows balance, but it still says not confirmed

you still need to cancel the oldest pending transaction, nothing else can be done.

Tried sending eth. Transaction pending for an hour due to insufficient gas fees. There’s still eth in my trezor wallet but bump fees using trezor suite doesnt work. Need help.

Hi, I am a newby and my Eth transaction also got stuck. Can u unstuck it for me or I need to learn all this Metamask magic and do it myself?
Also, because it will take at least few days, please assure me that meanwhile my funds will not disapear and will remain in my Trezor!

yes, only you have control of your wallet, nobody else…your funds will not disappear.

Hi,

Can anyone contact me via email? Ticket ID: 164223.
Having the same problem, have a few transcations stuck at pending. Thanks

You will get the same response as in this post, the solution is available, please follow it, if you have multiple transactions pending, please cancel the oldest one:

Hey forgi, I have the same issue but I can’t bump it because its telling me “Not enough funds”, i’ve searched the forum but can’t find a solution. Please help

Forgi i have tried cancelling the transaction through metamask as instructed in the video and the transaction fails in metamask. Please help! Markets are melting down and I cant send my USDC.