Opensea and MetaMask will not allow signing of transactions to place items for sale that are stored in my Trezor wallet

@Perogi I think this is a huge feedback for the Devs to look into. I advise you clear your browser cache to resolve the “confirm” option error.

I recently did the firmware update 2.5.2 for Model T on Mac OS. Immediately following this update, I am no longer able to sign any transactions via Metamask integration. I get the pop-up for passphrase, but no pop-up generates for signing the transaction. I had issues in the past when OpenSea changed to the Wyvern contract as well, months later it was resolved and all was good.
I’ve successfully reverted the firmware back to 2.5.1, but the problem still remains. It seems perhaps the bridge just isn’t populating the second pop-up window that allows one to actually sign transactions. Needless to say, aside from restoring my seed to a more compatible wallet such as Ledger, or a non-hardware based wallet, all funds and NFTs are locked again.
I’ve been a fan of Trezor for many years, I also understand changes can happen by 3rd parties that can affect the integrations of Trezor with them, no fault of Trezor’s, but in this particular instance, it was directly related to this latest update. It seems many people in the NFT space are continually being drawn away from Trezor, with issues like these, it makes sense. Some priority level and expedited fix would be greatly appreciated, but Trezor will probably end up being my crypto only wallet.

1 i connected my trezor one to metamask
2 i link the metamask to opensea
3 i bought a bunch of NFTs
4 when i want to sell, sell confirmation can’t proceed.

I’m having trouble connecting to opensea, I can’t list price new and list my art new opensea ETH. What do I have to do. I update new firmware but i can’t list price new and list my art new.

2022-03-01 (6)_LI

also me !!! its so complicated and confusing me

I have this issue too.
So we have an issue with metamask in combination with trezor and third-party NFT apps.
It’s not just opensea - it’s also rarible, looksrare and manifold.
Very disappointing.

A workaround is to use ‘Enkrypt’ wallet in combination with trezor as an alternative to metamask.
It’s legit, made by the people who developed myetherwallet (MEW). DYOR and be super careful with what you sign, etc.

I had the same problem then after researching for days i found out that you must download the trezor bridge it isnt included in the suite which is strange BUT not mentioning it to us ANYWHERE for instance here by answering one of us