With the current Trezor suite I had connected to the Trezor just fine but going into the software it didn’t load all the wallets but the first one until I added them manually with the little plus icon. They were still there but it did throw me off for a second to not see them. Is their any way I can set the software to not have them disappear when I log in?
Also, when doing a seed phrase simulation I was not able to put in all the letters of the second word of my recovery phrase. I got two letters in and the third letter was the same as the first and it didn’t autocomplete. I didn’t write down the phrase wrong but it wont let me finish doing that should I have lost the Trezor.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @GrandeGulp ,Are the other accounts showing any transactions or balance? If they are empty, they won’t load automatically. Only accounts with activity/funds are discovered and displayed.
Regarding the recovery check (dry run): if the correct word doesn’t autocomplete right away, that is normal. You can simply continue typing until the correct word appears.
Entering the first four letters of each word is sufficient, as each word in the list becomes unique at that point.
I put in the first two and then the third one which I wrote down doesn’t show up at all. the next letter simply isn’t there anymore. I don’t know why.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK, so I am not too big a person to admit that when I selected the passphrase test, instead of 20 word phrase I chose 12. That was the entire problem….This was my fault and the Trezor worked fine I just didn’t do it right.