My trezor wallet itself sent 1000 USDT to my other trezor wallet

Hi guys! Today I sent to a friend 103$ ethereum and after that I saw a new transaction in my wallet that I didn’t make! Someone sent 1000 USDT to my second trezor wallet which is tied to the same device. Is this a bug or does someone have access to my wallet? It is strange that it was USDT that was sent and the amount was 1000…

The interesting thing is that most of the money is stored on my second wallet.

Hi guys! Today I sent to a friend 103$ ethereum and after that I saw a new transaction in my wallet that I didn’t make! Someone sent 1000 USDT to my second trezor wallet which is tied to the same device. Is this a bug or does someone have access to my wallet? It is strange that it was USDT that was sent and the amount was 1000…

The interesting thing is that most of the money is stored on my second wallet. What if I didn’t know my second wallet passcode? Then I would have lost $1000…

I guess that either someone sent 1,000 USDT to the wrong public address and it ended up in your wallet instead, or you have a rich anonymous uncle or aunt you should thank. :slight_smile:

BTW, even if someone know your public Ethereum address then they can’t access your wallet and send funds out of it.

Edit: I moved another thread into this one. Please only make one forum thread at a time for each unique topic.