My SOL ans ETH disappeared from my Trezor account., I updated my trezor recently

I connected my trezor and it asked for update, Now first the ETH disappeared and now SOL. I had to quickly. move my BTC to another wallet. My God this is insane. Trezor is not safe. There are airdrops received, reward link there, I never accepted any airdrops.

I think Trezor is taking not keeping up with the security.

I’m not sure what to do, i opened a ticket but i have not heard anything from them so far.

1 Like

What are you asked to type your seed in?

1 Like

no, my seed has not seen the light of the day since i got the trezor.

1 Like

YES my wallet just got hacked with ETH and SOL stolen, transfer your funds right away to another wallet,

1 Like

Are you sure you did not visit one of the airdrop scam sites and insert your seed?

1 Like

Paste wallet address and txt id

Let’s see if we can help

Go on blockchain.com paste in public address just to be sure the have 100% moved

Also paste the addresses into https://revoke.cash/ to see if there was any spending allowances authorised

most likey the airdrops are fake any the drained your wallets by click them you saying “have access to my funds”

1 Like

how can. you find out of there is spending money in the account?

1 Like

It seems like the SOL and ETH were sent to many accounts in small amounts like 30 mins after receiving them. It is insane how this all happened.

1 Like

Please post Wallet address and transaction ID from within Trezor suite

it’s hard to trust any wallet now.