Mutlitple Metamask Accounts (separate seeds) in one Trezor wallet

Hi! I’m not sure if this has been asked before. Can I connect my trezor wallet to multiple metamask accounts? (Separate seed phrases/devices). Many thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @Andre

Not sure if I understand your questions correctly however I would say that the answer is no.
Please read following text where difference between Metamask default account and the one linked to your hw wallet is described:

Once you initialize MetaMask wallet, there is a default account created (the red one in the picture). Those are derived from MM recovery seed (generated online). This account can be recovered only by using MetaMask recovery seed and this account is not a part of Trezor wallet.

On the contrary, there are Trezor accounts (the yellow and the blue one in the picture). The same accounts are generated in MEW, Trezor Suite etc. These are accounts derived from recovery seed generated and securely kept offline in your Trezor deivce and these can be recovered only by using Trezor recovery seed.

So you are not connecting your Trezor wallet to any Metamask default accounts. You are either using Metamask standalone wallet (described in the first paragraph) or you are simply using MetaMask as an interface in order to manage operations with tokens on addresses from your Trezor wallet (derived from your recovery seed) - by exporting public keys.

Note: each recovery seed and passphrase (if enabled and used) generates different set of addresses that can be exported to 3rd party wallet (such as Metamask).