Metamask & trezor

Help me, how to transfer my account from metamask protected by trezor to another computer (another browser).

foto 2. is this creating something new? I need to transfer the old one to another computer.

The problem is that the account was created in metamask, and then protected by trezor. And when you open “suite.trezor io” My account is not there. Accordingly, on another browser in metamask when you click on “Connect hardware Walet” this account is not there either.

I can’t transfer it any other way, because… “show private key” no longer displays.

I can’t transfer funds from the old browser, unfortunately the metamask there is broken, it doesn’t see trezor.

1. How can you completely disable living in metamask from this account?

Help me please.

The problem is that the account was created in metamask, and then protected by trezor. And when you open suite trezor io/web/accounts/ My account is not there. Accordingly, on another browser in metamask when you click on “Connect hardware Walet” this account is not there either.

I can’t transfer it any other way, because… “show private key” no longer displays.

I can’t transfer funds from the old browser, unfortunately the metamask there is broken, it doesn’t see trezor.

1. How can you completely disable living in metamask from this account?

Help me please.

I don’t really understand you, but…
If you want to use your trezor on another PC with metamask, just click connect hardware wallet in metamask and create the connection.
Just ensure you use the right passphrase each time