I have the following problem. I have metamask installed on Firefox and to make things more secure I connected my trezor to the metamask and transferred my funds onto this Metamask+trezor wallet. I can still login and see the funds there, but when I try withdrawing the first error happens:
- Firefox freezes and the transaction never goes through. After that I cannot reopen metamask. I need to close firefox and then restart it to be allowed to login again but the transfer never got accepted.
- Normally that would not be a problem as I could just restore my metamask in a new browser. This works fine, but it only finds the metamask wallets not the metamask+trezor wallets. It seems like there is no way to restore the trezor wallets that actually have the funds on it through metamask, as when I connect trezor it just gives me empty wallets.
- Then I try restoring my trezor wallet in the trezor app with the seed I have, but it just returns empty wallets.
- I heard that maybe this is because it is in a so called hidden wallet (with the pw I used initially). I try restoring that but it only returns an empty wallet all the same.
- I tried getting the private key from the account from metamask, but unlike all the other accounts it doesn’t show up.
So why can it be that despite having the seed and the passphrase I cannot restore my funds onto trezor? A solution to any of these problems with help me get the funds off and get rid of this nightmare. Please help