Lost my trezor model T..I am totally blank how to recover that

I have lost my Trezor model T wallet.I am totally blank now…I remember only my hardware wallet pasword which is of 4 digit…which I used to use while login and connecting device to trezor.io
I do not remember my recovery phrase and where I kept.3Years back I brought.
How I can recover my old wallet in this situation.please guide me.

Hi @Chandan27jai,

I’m sorry to hear that you lost your Trezor T. In normal cicumstances you could get a new Trezor and do a manual Recovery, but unfortunately that’ll require you to input your private seed (the 12 english words). So if you lost your backup, which is the private seed, then there’s no way to recover your funds. You may want to look around in the house for the paper you wrote down your private seed, or look for your Trezor T.

See also: User manual:Emergency situations - Trezor Wiki

Hello

My name is Anand, and I am posting for the first time. I used to have a Trezor model T wallet, which I seem to have misplaced. I had kept the wallet and my recovery pin (12 words) together, safely - which I now realize was not such a great idea. I saw this post in 2021, wherein @Chandan27Jai had posted the same issue. I am hoping that in the last 2-3 years, there has been some development and there is a way for things to be recovered ? I bought my trezor online and tried to look for receipt of the purchase as well, but could not find it.

Any ways and means or any new ideas in how to recover the crypto stored in the Trezor device ? Is it possible to reach out to Trezor folks directly and get their help ? I cannot seem to find a support email on their website.

Many thanks for your guidance in advance.

Regards
Anand

As understand your situation, you have absolutely nothing in your hands and asks whether that is enough to get your cryptos back, correct?

Hi @Anand77,

Recovery seed is crucial, if you lost it together with your Trezor device, you can consider all funds stored in a wallet that has been backed up with this seed as lost. Nobody can help you retrieve your funds. Your only chance is to find the Trezor device or your recovery seed backup. I’m sorry I do not have better news for you.

It’s really important to have your recovery seed words recorded safely since only the recovery seed backup can be used to recover your wallet if your device gets damaged, destroyed, lost, or stolen. Please, learn more about the importance of the recovery seed at https://trezor.io/learn/a/how-to-use-a-recovery-seed.

1 Like

Without the recovery seed also called seed phrase there is no way to recover your cryptocurrency. That is why everyone advises everyone to keep your recovery seed private, offline and backed up in a safe place. That’s why I always advise everyone to buy a metal plate where you can punch in the seed please or the Trezor metal thingy. People need to realize that their seed phrase is everything: essentially a backup but alles everything that holds your crypto.