List of supported coins

Hi @Daddio999,

If the desired cryptocurrency is supported by Trezor device but not by Trezor Suite, you need to use a 3rd party wallet that supports the desired cryptocurrency and also the Trezor device. Please, find more information in the video linked in this thread: Supported coins in Trezor

Hello, iā€™ve got Trezor safe 3 and have a question about coin support. As i see on trezor website it supports BTG Bitcoin Gold but i donā€™t see it in my trezor app on desktop. support is only for model T and model one? is there a way to activate it for trezor safe 3?

Hi @Gangcho,

I can confirm that BTG is supported only by Trezor Model One and Trezor Model T. Support for this cryptocurrency has been deprecated for Trezor Safe 3. There is no possibility to store BTG with our latest model.

1 Like

Hello here,
At first happy 2024 year!

I have Trezor safe 3 and i want to buy altcoins too like NEAR protocols , Lint etc but they are not listed on Trezor suite.

any help?

Hi @LEMMON,

NEAR Protocol (NEAR) is not supported by Trezor devices. You need to use a different wallet for storing this cryptocurrency.

Lint (LINT) looks like ERC20 token (https://etherscan.io/token/0x11f9e9B3c539368BEA16DDE2108B748a9672D714). All ERC20 tokens are supported by Trezor devices and also natively supported in Trezor Suite. Information on how to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite can be found in the video linked in this thread: How to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite

Please, keep in mind that Lint (LINT) has an ā€œunknownā€ reputation, which means that you should interact with it only if you are sure it is a legit ERC20 token.

1 Like

Sadly, the list of supported coins is an inconsistent mess for stablecoins.
Try (anyone) typing USDT, USDC or ETH (for gas) to check on which networks theyā€™re supportedā€¦
Itā€™s a mess.
People are really not interested in seeing 15 AAVE-XYZ derivatives of USDT on top of the listā€¦

Does the model Safe 3 support:
USDT-SOL
USDT-OP
USDT-MATIC
ETH-OP
ETH-ARB
?

AFAIK, it supports ā€œSOL and SOL tokensā€, so it should support USDT-SOL and USDC-SOL, but theyā€™re are not on the list of supported coins despite being 2 biggest stablecoins.
And for OP and ARB - yes, I see that bridged USDC is supported, but thereā€™s no info about ETH-OP and ETH-ARB for gasā€¦

Yes, as a potential customer Iā€™m a bit frustrated that I have to set up accounts and ask on forums to get such basic info.
IMO, trezor should make the table of supported coins simple, 100% comprehensive and up to date. Look up, for example, websites of the biggest software wallets - some of them got it right.

1 Like

Thanks for responses. I wrote mistaken about Lint , i meant Link. Also may i buy Stellar from Trezor suite? I have Safe 3 wallet.

Trezor Safe 3 support HBAR token (Hedera) ? Thx.

Hi @Pica,

Hedera (HBAR) is not supported on Trezor devices. We have no plans to add support for this cryptocurrency. Our focus is on other (mainly Bitcoin-related) projects.

You need to use a different wallet to store this cryptocurrency.