Is it safe to use Trezor with a third-party wallet?

Yes, it’s safe to use your Trezor with other wallets, since all third-party vendors use our API - Trezor Connect

Trezor Connect ensures the third party app is only able to perform protected actions by passing them to your device for physical confirmation and therefore cannot access or reveal your private keys.

You will find a full list of our supported third-party apps here: Apps - Trezor Wiki

1 Like

Hello I connected empty wallet to third party wallet and sent funds is it risky or not?Should I send always eth first?Secondly when using third party wallets should I always updaye firmware?What should I do additionally in order not to loose access to my funds in third part wallet?

Yes, as mentioned above: It’s safe to use your Trezor with other wallets, since all third-party vendors use our API - Trezor Connect

Simply put, on your Trezor device is stored only your private key (your recovery seed in other words) which never leaves the device.

Using the latest firmware is highly recommended.

Do not compromise your recovery seed. Learn about phishing attacks, and follow
Security best practices.

I sent ETH to my Trezor using Arbitrum one chain. I can see my balance on Arbiscan, but not in Trezor balance. What can i do to manage my ETH balance? Metamask has Arbitrum chain, but, can i manage it when connect my Trezor to MM? Thanks.

@Vitaliy123 Suite only supports ETH chain, to use other chains you have to use 3rd party wallet like MM

But, i lost my eth, or not? Please explain. I never connected my Trezor to 3rd part wallet before.

just connect to MM, then go to chainlist.org searc for Arbitrum and add it to your MM, you will see the coins there

Thank You Very much! I will use chainlist.org to find and add this network to MM.