I'm Do Dumb i can't even look in the mirror

Hi there,

Attached is a screenshot from my Trezor account showing when my entire Trezor account equivalent of $3mm was stolen within an hour last night. I have submitted a ticket, but given the severity of this crime, we really need your help in finding a resolution.

This was a 2 part hack. They hacked my gmail and stole all of my personal data 5/15 Wed, then used that to send the email (screenshot attached) to Trezor from my Gmail the very next day, to process a fake account deletion, and the only way to stop it was to give the 24 word passcode.

I am a victim of a crime and this is my livelihood - I am a father, I have children, and losing this asset would mean completely changing my family’s lives. I have been grief stricken and am hoping you can please help track these people down and help recoup my life’s savings.

i know this is 100% my fault and take full responsibility for being such an idiot.

Anthony Kamm

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 7.38.17 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 7.42.19 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 7.51.21 AM.png

ReplyForward

Add reaction

Sorry to hear about your Trezor account issue. But the good news are that there is no such thing as a Trezor account. Your post does not make any sense to me. Apart from that, to hold USD 3MM on a single hardware wallet is obviously a bad idea as well.

1 Like

Screenshots aren’t loading

this is the wallet address it was sent to
18d52c568e479197a8d8998d529aaef3465cda8b2cbead081c268187ef631077

thank you. i appreciate it

i know. sorry i was writing this in a hurry last night after not sleeping all night. it was my wallet and i hadn’t touched that wallet for years as i sold others from my ledger. it’s completely my fault and take responsibility.

long story short. They hacked my gmail then wen’t through all my info & pulled my SS which they then used to convince me that i was being hacked & needed my 24 words. i was putting my 3 year old down at the same time they asked for this and just caught me at the right time.
attached is the story that i filed w/ the FBI

does this one work?

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done, confirmed transactions can’t be reverted. You have already contacted authorities which is the best thing to do.

1 Like

Hi @Notasmartguy,

I’m sorry about what happened to you.

As @Bored mentioned, there is nothing like the Trezor account held by our company. Trezor is HW wallet for self-custody.

Your funds cannot be retrieved, unfortunately. For other users whom this scam may target, please keep in mind that no one from the Trezor team would ever call or write you and ask for your recovery seed.

Recovery seed must never be revealed! Please, find more information at Phishing attacks and how to stay safe | by SatoshiLabs | Trezor Blog

1 Like

I’m sorry man, that’s brutal. Best of luck with the criminal case.

1 Like