I sent ethereum from Binance to Trezor but not arrived

Hello,
I sent ethereum from Binance to Trezor (safe3) but not arrived. I see status “executing”

What should I do?
Petr

1 Like

Hi @peca,

First, I would like to mention that it is not wise to share the transaction details on the public forum, that is why I edited your original post (removed the transaction ID).

It is clear that you used the zkSync mainnet network to transfer funds to your ETH address. This network is not natively supported by Trezor Suite. It means that you need to use a 3rd party wallet to access these coins on your ETH address. You can use for example MetaMask. Information on how to connect Trezor device to MetaMask can be found at https://trezor.io/learn/a/metamask-and-trezor.

Then you need to add the zkSync network to MetaMask. Information on how to add EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) network to MetaMask can be found in the video linked in this thread: How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor (Matic, Avax) - #2

Polygon network is used as an example in the video. You need to use the zkSync network, it means that you need to find and add “zkSync Mainnet” on chainlist.org.

You will see your ETH then. If you want to see your ETH in Trezor Suite, you need to move them back to the proper ETH network. In order to do it send these funds back to your exchange and then send it back to your ETH address. This time make sure to choose the proper ETH network (you will have to pay higher fees).

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help

2 Likes