I have sent my ETH from Trezor Vallet to Kraken and (21.2 at 18:30) and still not come thrue. It says not enough funds. What should I do?

Dear All,

who can help me with that.
I have sent my ETH from Trezor Vallet to Kraken and (21.2 at 18:30) and still not come thrue.
It says not enough funds. What should I do? The details below.

0x9bb967a06e4911358767efdc07e481b14a1b8e2a5b2cbdb0a0ecd151ba6e0c9f

first seen Mon, 21 Feb 2022 18:26:47 UTC

Hi @nnamten Since you have sent the entire balance from your ETH address you didn’t have enough funds left to cover the fees so this transaction won’t go through.

You can use 3rd party app such as Metamask to broadcast the transaction again, use the same nonce and higher fee.

Hi MachalZ,

dont know how to do it.
Should I just wait for the ETH to return to my wallet?

Michael

That might take ages.

Please see following video where the whole issue is described:

If you would have any additional questions do not hesitate to ask.

Hi MichalZ,
I have watched the video you have sent.
So it means I should download the Metamask wallet and try to unblock the transation.
The problem is I dont seen the transation in the Etherscan.
It is stucked in my Trezor One wallet.

Additional issue: Metamask has 12 phrase and Trezor 24 phrase.
How should I deal with that?

Yes you have to connect your device using MetaMask since you won’t be able to set up the nonce in Trezor Suite. However you don’t have to recover your wallet using your seed.

You just need to connect your wallet to MM interface (export your public keys). More information in the following link: Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki

Also if you do not see the transaction on etehrscan you should still see your balance on the address when connected to MeetaMask thus you can just spend it from there.