I have been hacked

On 10/10/2022, I received an email from etherscan io indicating that a sending of
1.131469933439263 Ether from my ETH address 0xb5d19354df193200913ee0ecc861cabc3ac6b3fd, protectet with TREZOR, to the address 0x3bc6c5e96c9342e07d479b704535ee6797c4d28f

This transaction has not been ordered by me, my trezor was bought by amazon from the official trezor store, it has always been in my possession, it was not even connected.
I have tried to get in touch with you through different channels but I have not managed to get you to answer me, let’s see if you bother to answer now

On 10/10/2022, I received an email from etherscan io indicating that a sending of
1.131469933439263 Ether from my ETH address 0xb5d19354df193200913ee0ecc861cabc3ac6b3fd, protectet with TREZOR, to the address 0x3bc6c5e96c9342e07d479b704535ee6797c4d28f.
The next day I received another email from etherscan warning of another raid trying to take some tokens. They couldn’t because there was no gas left.

This transaction has not been ordered by me, my trezor was bought by amazon from the official trezor store, it has always been in my possession, it was not even connected.

I have tried to get in touch with you through different channels but I have not managed to get you to answer me, let’s see if you bother to answer now

1 Like

Heii @jsimon65

unfortunate to here that

Here is the oficial trezor Resseler lis from trezor.io oficial site

I don’t see any amazon Resseler, could you be more especific?

If you don’t want to share sensitive info here just open a ticket on trezor.io support or wait for comunnity support to respond here.
Be a little patient support will come

Good luck

@jsimon65

I have now gone through the whole list of Resselers the only one with a link to amazon is this one

Unfortunately the link for that website on amazon (wich is in india and does not ship outside India and SiriLanka) is out of service from what I can tell.

That must mean that your seed phrase has been compromised. With the seed phrase, an attacker does not need the Trezor hardware to approve transaction.

One way this might happen is if you were previously using Metamask, bought a Trezor, and input the Metamask seed phrase into Trezor.
In such scenario, the seed actually remains stored in Metamask, and is up for grabs by hackers or malware. (and has been in the past, even if you take the extra step to fully erase your Metamask installation and set it up again).
Could something like this have happened to you?

(The proper way to set up Trezor with Metamask is to generate a brand new seed on Trezor, never store it digitally, and move your assets to the new Trezor-generated addresses.)

1 Like

Trezor actually has an official Amazon store (not a reseller): Amazon.com: Trezor Model T

1 Like

Hello @matejcik

I was just about to correct, because I saw this on trezor.io

Searched and found this:

Acknowledged now I know

Thank you @matejcik

The link to the seller is:
amazon es/sp?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=1&marketplaceSeller=1&orderID=403-4932983-0802707&seller=A1ACI3GWG5VLTL
Initially tought it was official, but now I think that is not.

No, when I bought the Trezor, I didn’t have the Metamask account, so the seed words used were those of trezor

I’ve receive several emails from trezorforum-at-gmail-dot-com in order to know more details.
It’s yours?

no, mark them as spam and do not react to any of these emails.

1 Like