I dont see my wallet address (MetaMask)

Did you check if your seed is valid? Settings, device, Check backup…

Yes… is valid :frowning: and I checked fineth again and nothing… :frowning:

1 Like

Is there a chance to make an appointment remotely with a trezer employee to help recover these tokens by sharing my screen? I scanned the entire internet, I haven’t seen anyone have such a problem … I don’t have any ideas anymore … Of course I will pay, adequately to the value of the wallet … thank u.

no it is not

you either mixed up the seeds or created passphrase accidentally

When I made my first transaction, I did so without a password. 5 minutes later someone magically set up a hidden wallet for me and transferred the tokens there? This is not funny my friend. How could I mistake the seeds, since only after 3 days of fighting with the account, I tried to import the account from the seeds. I haven’t touched it before. So in this case, the trezor company washes its hands and no one is able to contact me to recover the funds? I just have to leave the funds there, right? I made the transaction one by one, the first was successful, the second was not. I confirmed the first with a PIN, in the second it also crashed, I suddenly can’t do anything with the tokens that I see on my metamask on my TREZOR account. Is it normal?..

[image]

1 Like

please see the tokens on the trezor account … How is this possible?

you said this yourself…

use this tool to find the address in any of your seeds: BIP39 - Mnemonic Code

Have you reset Metamask as was said in this Reddit thread that I posted?

Have you reinstalled MM? Have you tried a different computer?

1 Like

Damn, I don’t understand how to use this tool, I will be very grateful if you tell me how to do it …
I checked hardware wallet import on two other laptops and can’t import this address, can’t see it. Honestly? I didn’t do what the guy wrote on Reddeit because if I do, I will never be able to import that wallet again. It will be the same as on other laptops, the lack of visibility of this wallet with tokens and I will lose my last hope … Probably it is impossible that due to a metamask error on this device where there are tokens, trezor does not show the address on other devices … maybe trezor it’s damaged?

no, you can try any other you want. seed is bip39 standard and works on any wallet.

1 Like

Okay, but I just don’t understand what should I do with this site? I have somewhere on the website enter the address with metamask on which I have tokens? Sorry, I don’t know anything about it. I’ll appreciate the instruction. thank u

I suggest you reopen your support ticket, this thread is getting too long. thank you.

Ok, I have to describe the whole problem from scratch?

no you dont, just reply to the old ticket

Friend you closed my old ticket, should I open a new one? I don’t understand why we can’t write on this post, but ok, please let me know what to do.

just reply to that email please or open new one the same way.

We have explained everything here, there is not much we can do. We can at least provide some additional details if you need.

Please tell me how to use this BIP39 tool. I will be very grateful. I think that if I used metamsk without a trezor for 2 years and it worked, then I connected the trezor, I put tokens there, I see them and the device disconnects after entering the PIN, I guess the fault is not on my side and the trezor company should be obliged to solve this problem. Answer that you cannot do more is not a good product advertisement. Thanks for your willingness to help, but I won’t leave it at that. I will say it again, I have all the fortune I have accumulated in my life there. Trezor was supposed to secure the capital and it turned out differently. I haven’t created any hidden wallet, nor have I imported any seeds in 2 years.

the tool is only to find out if the address comes from seed, type your seed in here and select ETH, then you will see the derived addresses at the bottom. Try all seeds that you have

Thank you.
So when entering my seedy, I should see all my addresses under “Derived Addresses”, including the address I have on the metamask, right? These are the same addresses that are displayed when I want to import a hardware wallet and there is no metamask address where I have tokens … So what is this address that is on metamask and why if I want to make a transaction, it connects to this trezor if this address does not belong to trezor (this is how the tool shows). I can not understand it…

If you put in your Trezor seed, you will see your Trezor addresses

please, understand that your Metamask is separate wallet and your Trezor is separate wallet, this is what you seem to be not understanding (they have separate seeds)

only you know how you got to that address, either it is from Trezor or it is from Metamask. Addresses do not connect to anything. You connect Trezor to PC and simply use MM to interact with the address. And it is there because you imported it there at some point.

Do you see the address you are looking for in the tool? Have you tried both MM and Trezor seed?

1 Like

My friend, I understand perfectly well that metamask and trezor are two different addresses and two different seeds. But since I connected the trezor device with metmask and got this address (0x9c5D41a3B301eC60b3f731A2986Bb0d8C49A536d), from which I then made the transaction with the trezor and suddenly during the second transaction (I confirmed the charges on the device), the payment has frozen and I can’t do anything, then that’s weird? What I could click, that without any confirmation on the device or anywhere, I moved the tokens or deleted them, hidden them in some magical way … After entering the seeds from Trezor and MM - there is no such address. Did I just lose everything just like that? I am exhausted…