I dont see my wallet address (MetaMask)

sorry that is not possible, it suggests what I already told you in a ticket, you mixed up MM seed and Trezor see, potentially imported MM into Trezor, vice versa, or created passphrase by mistake.

If I imported in a different browser to MetaMask seeedy from Trezor, could something go wrong? I did not create the password for sure ā€¦ So I lost my tokens?

no, but that would mean your MM would become same wallet, which would mean the issues you have with PIN and the fact that you mentioned in the ticket (Trezor account became Account 1 instead).

But you should be still able to send as usual, but since you cannot provide transaction ID it is not possible to tell what is wrong with the transaction.

At least provide the address please.

Do you want to say that even if the wallet would be hidden, but I would have access to tokens from the metamask level, I should be able to make a transfer?

Maybe a hint will be the fact that when I imported the second address from Trezor to Metamask, it also has the name TREZOR 1 and not as it should be Trezor 2

0x9c5D41a3B301eC60b3f731A2986Bb0d8C49A536d - this is the address where I have all the tokens on 3 different chains. You can check that on BSC I was able to make transactions using this trezor the day before yesterday without using the password.

I tried to buy a token and again an error - this time a message popped up in details - Transaction found as ā€œapprovedā€ during boot - possibly stuck during signing

no, MM does not support passphrases without hardware wallet

so, if you made a transaction then you should be able to do it again, there is no failed tx on the blockchain, so I thing it will be MM issue too. Try checking with their support too.

I eventually came to the conclusion that my copy of metamask was corrupted, so I removed the metamask extension from my browser and reinstalled it, and then recreated my metamask wallet from my seed phrase, and all now works perfectly.

See, that is what I suggested all along :slight_smile:

Thank you, I have an open conversation with them so I will include everything. I am only wondering why I do not see my funds on Trezor and why I cannot still import this wallet, since I managed to make transactions ā€¦ something is wrong with the trezor account, but I write to metaMask and come back here. Thank u for all!

I think something wrong is with MM, the reddit post confirms that. Or the combination of more issues.

I hope I will not lose my funds ā€¦ thank you very much, I will come back when I arrange something with the metamask employee.

Hiā€¦
After a few emails with metamask support ā€¦ I have the impression that they do not read what I am writing ā€¦
I checked this wallet on findeth and there is no such address on this trezor device ā€¦ I donā€™t have the strength anymore ā€¦ I canā€™t understand it, I sent tokens from this device without password and now there are no tokens anywhere ā€¦ where can I go from this problem?

1 Like

because you imported MM seed into Trezor, that is what I mentioned long time ago.

So now you have MM addresses on your device.

1 Like

I did it long after I couldnā€™t do anything else. I did this in a different browserā€¦ I would like to stress that I did this after a day of unsuccessful trades ā€¦ Only later did I check this wallet on findeth. It is a pity that I did not know about this search engine before. Coming back to the topic, you mentioned earlier that even if I imported Trezor to MM, I should be able to perform transactions anyway. Now, when I remove the metamask from this browser, I will never see the tokens again, because when I import in a new browser, I do not see this address ā€¦ Friend, you are stating the facts, but you are not giving me any hints what to do next :frowning: Have I lost all my coins?

1 Like

just wipe Trezor and restore your Trezor seed back. That is all.

1 Like

@Cris your coins are never lost

as long as you your recovery/seed words correctly backed up and passphrase if used.

Your coins are NOT stored on the Trezor device, they are on the blockchain.
Your device may hold the keys to your funds as derived from your recovery/seed words.

Using the correct recovery/seed words you can always restore your wallet to any trezor device or compatible wallet.

Thank you for your message.
Friend, could you give instructions on exactly how to do this, I note that I do not have these tokens even for the trezor, not a single ETH. As if this wallet ceased to exist.
To sum up:

1. I do not see tokens on the trezor, although the transaction was successful and I sent tokens from the trezor to the metamask (one only time)
  2. I can see the tokens on the metamask in the trezor account.
  3. I have never had a hidden wallet.
  4. I canā€™t see the address of the metamask trainer when importing a wallet on a new laptop on metamask.
  5. I canā€™t find the address where I have find eth funds.
  6. When I want to make a transaction, I approve the PIN in trezor - the browser window closes and metamask closes, and on the suite trezor page, I do not see the green dot connected, just a refresh option.
  7. In metamask, the trezer address and metamask address are still there - not connected, but this is also the case with two other friends - I checked.

Thank u.

1 Like

In Suite, settings, Device, Factory reset.
Then plug back in, select Recover wallet, use your Trezor seed.

Then connect to MM: https://trezor.io/learn/a/metamask-and-trezor

1 Like

Unfortunately, after the reset I cannot make the transaction, there is no ETH on the trezor. I also canā€™t import the address where I have tokens, I still donā€™t see the address when importing the hardware wallet ā€¦ Where should I go with this problem? I still see these tokens on the metamask and I did a transaction ā€¦ my head is not functioning anymore ā€¦

find the address on the device now on findeth.io and reopen the ticket you had, please.

Search completed

150 / 150 addresses

Address not found.

ā€¦