I dont see my wallet address (MetaMask)

@BtcLtc sorry if I bother you all the time with beginner questions :slight_smile:

Where exactly do I enter my passphrase and seed? it just shows me “select HD path” but I do not know where I can/should enter something?
Or do I need to click “add an account” at Meta mask instead of “connect to hardware wallet”?

thanks in advance

@Mr_CaliX look this
Did you enter anything in this window when you created the MM-trezor wallet?

@BtcLtc when I installed MM with Trezor on Chrome (about 3-4 weeks ago), then I thought that I must create such a passphrase, because I was asked for it. So I entered a passphrase there. however, when I entered the same passphrase, which I did the first time, nothing happened.

is there any chance to chat with you directly?

I am trying to remember it. No way I wouldnt have wrote it down. Unless its something I would remember.

1 Like

@Jboy2120Jr
Try hypnosis and other methods to awaken your memory…

@Mr_CaliX

It seems that it is impossible. They deleted your email address where you left a message for me, and deleted my email address where I left a message for you.

@Mr_CaliX
Therefore, it is recommended that you ask the administrator to help you. Although I like helping others, I don’t like being suspected of other intentions. Or you continue to describe the problem carefully in the post, and I will continue to answer it for you.

thank you very much for your help and efforts @BtcLtc . I appreciate it very much.
The administrator has contacted me. Seems like I won’t get my money anymore… Even if I enter the correct passphrame (the only one that comes into question) unfortunately it does not work. This is very frustrating I must say… I’ve been trying for 9 days now but nothing has worked… I must probably make peace with the thought that I no longer see the money… I do not wish this feeling to anyone in this group.

But again. Thanks a lot for your help!!!

@Mr_CaliX
Sad to hear this news. But maybe a miracle will happen.
Maybe some situations are not completely clear to others. Someone here has successfully recovered their assets. Hope you can also succeed in the end.

Hello, I have the same problem as you. I wrote down my passphrase on a piece of paper and checked it several times.
Have you found a solution? I have several 10k$ on this wallet

Where’s your paper with passphrase ?

Dear Michael,

I logged into my Trezor wallet with the same passphrase that I have used from day one .I also confirmed that the passphrase was correct on my T. W@llet. However, when the t.rezor dashboard opened my E.th public address had changed and the dashboard is showing zero balance. I can see my tokens on the blockchain with my original Eth a.ddress. Please… can you help me!

1 Like

Hello

I managed to connect the Terzor on metamask but I can’t see anywhere the wallet that has assests.

They are all at 0 ETH

What I mean is that when connecting to Trezor, it gives a list of addresses and says to choose. It should be the one with ETH but it doesn’t come up.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

@Kaikun

You are using different combination of seed and passphrase, that’s why different set of addresses you can connect to is being offered to you.
It has already been explained above and in several other threads.

So there is no way for them to appear?

he only option is to send the assests to the wallet “created” by trezor?

I haven’t slept all night until now … could you text me on priv? I would be very grateful … I have a similar problem.

@zapla above text is for u

I transferred all the tokens to the wallet like in the left picture (0x9c5D41a3B301eC60b3f731A2986Bb0d8C49A536d) … Moreover, I was able to make transactions from this wallet yesterday, one only, but it was possible (ID bsc : 0x2b10834df1b8410b85df68a95a0ef87b62bf60997a628dc649e778c4f8ea8075) I did not have any password when setting up the trezor wallet. I haven’t slept since yesterday, I have transferred almost all my fortune there … Please help me, how can I access this? In the new browser, when I connect trezor, this address cannot be seen. Thank you in advance…

1 Like

I can see my tokens here… but I can’t do anything with them …

Hello.
I want to import my account to a new laptop and can’t do it, can anyone help?