I can't find my trezor metamask wallet

@Feliex1 you can actually see that you are not connected with the correct private keys. Your desired wallet seems disconnected. If you are 100% sure that you haven’t changed the seed in Trezor and that the seed is correct, the root cause is the passphrase:

1. Please check all possible variations for the possible typo (A passphrase’s length can be 50 characters max, it is case-sensitive and all ASCII characters count - even an empty space is a character)
  2. Make sure that you have set the correct keyboard layout
  3. When typing the passphrase please click on “Show passphrase” so you can see what you’re actually typing

ok I will try again, anything else that can be of help to me?

I am afraid there is nothing else I can suggest. Either you have a wrong seed, wrong passphrase, or both.

When I summarize the potential root causes, they are following:

1. You have a wrong seed in your device - try to wipe the device (it has to be done through the web Trezor Wallet https://wallet.trezor.io/) and upon reconnecting, perform the Recovery process in which you import the correct seed to the device.
  2. You are typing in a wrong passphrase when accessing a hidden wallet - check all possible variations for the possible mistype (passphrase length can be 50 characters max, it is case-sensitive and all ASCII characters count - even empty space is a character), make sure that you have set the correct keyboard layout and when typing the passphrase click on “Show passphrase” so you can see what you’re actually typing
  3. Your funds are not in a passphrase-protected (hidden) wallet, but you are typing in a passphrase anyway - do not type in any passphrase when you are accessing your wallet.

Hi Mate,
Same was happening to me, you have to open the app and try to remember the password you used when you set it up for the first time! I though I was writing the same password but then I remembered that I used another password and I managed to open that account again. Once you open it in the app and it is the same ETH address as the one you have in metamask when you connected to metamask the first time then you will recover the address! If you write a password and it is different even just one letter when you open the app it will open a different address everytime! the problem is the password! you need to remember it!

Is there any solution here? I think that I accidentally did the same thing and now can not access the wallet. ughh