I’ve been trying to do regular swaps in Uniswap, Pancake, 1inch or whatever DEX and when I can’t sign any tx.
Sometimes the popup disappears, sometimes it works but it doesn’t allow me to put my pin, sometime it does but then the tx keeps pending forever.
I’ve tried to just send tokens out and it works fine. I can sign with no issues.
The problem is when I try to do any swap on any DEX.
I’m using Brave and Metamask and Trezor Model One. All in the Ethereum chain.
Trezor Suite 23.12.3
Any idea what is going on?
Thanks in advance.
Example of the “error message” I get on pancake:
An internal error was received. Request Arguments: from: XXX to XXX value: 0 ETH data: 0x095ea7b300000000000000000000000013f4ea83d0bd40e75c8222255bc855a974568dd4ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff gas: 35580 gasPrice: 6 gwei Details: Error: Initialize failed: device disconnected during action Version: [email protected]
First, please confirm your configuration meets the following points:
- Make sure your Trezor is running the latest firmware and you have the latest version of the MetaMask extension installed.
- Also, make sure you have the latest version of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task manager. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again. The latest version of Trezor Bridge can be downloaded from this source Trezor Suite
- Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox (try both and try using Incognito/privacy mode as well).
- Clear your browser’s cache and make sure they are up to date.
- Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause these issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.
- On top of that, use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing with each other.
Please, let us know the result.