I cannot send BCH funds from my Trezor

I am trying to send BCH but I get the message “transaction signing error: Failed to compile output”

How can I access my funds?

Make sure you are using valid BCH address, if you are, then try to use this converter to covert to correct format: Cash Address Converter | Tools | Bitcoin.com

The “bitcoincash:” prefix on the front is important (which wasn’t obvious to me from the address converter).

That was mentioned in the solution to “New Trezor 1 not working properly” also from @forgi (to which I’d link but links aren’t allowed for me).

Having the same issue. First time in years I’ve tried to send BCH from my Trezor & the Trezor is failing to send. Got the same message you did every time: “transaction signing error: Failed to compile output”. It’s the correct bch wallet address format. I tried using the equivalent Legacy address for BCH & that didn’t work either (in that case it notes note the right wallet address format).

I didn’t see this issue resolved when others asked the question years ago. Did someone figure this out? What’s wrong with Trezor? How do I get my BCH off of it?

Obviously I won’t keep BCH on Trezor anymore, but I want to get it off & onto a better solution.