How to find / show weth from polygon on trezor one

Hello,

I send some weth from the polygon chain on metamask to my trezor one

Trezor earlier told me that Trezor One supports weth from polygon.
I see these weth with Metamask (see the picture above).

a) But how do I find those tokens with trezor suite?

I added “0x030ba81f1c18d280636f32af80b9aad02cf0854e” (from Aave WETH price, AWETH chart, and market cap | CoinGecko) in “add token” under eth, but I can not find anything.
I tried “0x7ceB23fD6bC0adD59E62ac25578270cFf1b9f619” from “Wrapped Ether (WETH) Token Tracker | PolygonScan” but it does not work.

b) Are these weth are transferred to the standard wallet or any hidden wallet?

(Please refer to the numbers when answering. Thx)

Thx, Vamonosrafa

To use metamask with trezor, close the suite and use the connect hardware wallet option in metamask. Connect the trezor device, find your wallet address, switch to polygon chain.
Metamask acts as a bridge for trezor to access polygon chain.

you can’t. Only ETH chain is supported in Suite, for other chains you need to use Metamask

only you know if you created hidden wallet or not. Do you enter any passphrase when connecting to MM? If yes, then it’s hidden wallet.

No, I did not insert any passphrase.
So I assume, it is in the standard wallet.

But when weth from polygon are not shown through metamask, why is trezor not offering any tool to see what on the different wallets?

The wallet.trezor.io is not available any more.

But you do see your WETH in MM, you don’t have any issue (you can also use MyEtherWallet or MyCrypto wallets).

ok, thx.
(But I should be possible to see it with your trezor tools as well.)

no, it’s not possible, as I said in my first post above: you can’t. Only ETH chain is supported in Suite, for other chains you need to use Metamask