Help. Transfer crypto from Metamask does not show in Dashboard

Folks, I just bought Trezor one. MY intention was to move the crypto I had to it. I created the Trezor account on Metamask as I saw in tutorials. Then I transferred Doge from MM to that new Trezor account. Now, after I did it I can see the Doge coins in the MM but when I go to the Dashboard of the trezor app in my computer, I cannot see the Doge coins. I stopped trying to move the other crypto because I am not sure what can happen. Doge comes with trezor one as default. I also transfered some REQ tokens. I added the token in one of the default accounts of ETH, now the thing is that the dashboard does not show it as part of my portfolio. It only appears as ETH +token.
I hope you can help me.
Best, JA

thank you Heisenberg, how do I do that?

Sorry, my friend is there a way you could be more specific. What steps should I follow to turn on asset modification?

Hi @Josea,

Please, keep in mind that Dogecoin is a native coin on its native blockchain. This is the type of Dogecoin that is natively supported in Trezor Suite and can be seen under the Dogecoin account.

MetaMask does not support Dogecoin on its native blockchain. It means that you most likely had a different type of Dogecoin in your MetaMask as MetaMask supports only cryptocurrencies based on the ETH network (ETH, ERC20 tokens, EVM chains…).

In order to provide more specific information, we would need a txID. For privacy reasons, it is not wise to share txID here. Please reach out directly to our support via the chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner on the following page:

Once you will get your ticket number let me know here.